What is Afterpay?
Afterpay is a way to place an online order without needing to pay the whole amount upfront. We ship your order out as normal and you pay it off in fortnightly instalments. Payment will be automatically taken from your debit or credit card in four equal payments. It is 100% interest free and provided payments are made on time there are no fees or charges whatsoever!
How to Use Afterpay
Afterpay is fully integrated with our store’s checkout. All you need to do is select Afterpay as your payment method during checkout.
If you do not have an Afterpay account you can create one during checkout. Simply follow the steps and get approved instantly. No long forms or detailed personal information.
Once you have successfully completed checkout your order will be processed and shipped as normal. Afterpay will remind you when payments are due and will process your payments automatically. Next time you use Afterpay, they’ll have all your details saved and ready to go!
- Afterpay is available to Australian customers over 18 years of age who have an Australian debit or credit card.
- Afterpay can be used to make purchases on all orders up to $1000. A debit or credit card can be used for purchases under $500, over $500 must be on a credit card.
- If you are a first-time customer using Afterpay, the first instalment needs to be paid at the time of purchase.
- Established Afterpay customers only need to have funds available on the card at time of checkout, the first payment won't be deducted for 14 days.
- Payment will be automatically taken from your debit or credit card in four equal payments. Afterpay will send you reminders directly when payments will be deducted so there’s no surprises.
- You can make repayments to Afterpay any time before the due date. Otherwise, Afterpay will automatically process payments on the scheduled dates from your card. If a payment is not processed on or before the due date late fees will apply – initial $10 late fee, and a further $7 if the payment remains unpaid 7 days after the due date.
For Afterpay's full Terms of Service click here.
Please Note: Afterpay is a payment service provided by Afterpay Pty Ltd. For any issues with your Afterpay account or payments you will need to contact Afterpay directly.